DOOM The Dramatic Story DOOM The Dramatic Story

Great

Loved the animation, thanks for using my audio :)

The Choice The Choice

Flash Ad

The McDonalds flash ad keeps crashing flash player. I understand it's not your fault that it's crashing but at the same time it's something you've added that makes watching the movie a problem.

I've tried 3 or 4 times and the same ad is getting on my nerves..

Aigis responds:

I blame society.

Personal Call Personal Call

oh god

At first I though the build up was slow, but when he started talking about fellatio I couldn't stop laughing. Great job, you don't see this kind of humor on newgrounds anymore.

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

cool!

Hey, thanks for using my music and adding me as a collaborator!

I really enjoyed this game, you did a good job using the madness style with your quickdraw series and using the arrow keys kept me on my toes.

Test Your Lust Test Your Lust

needs a wider range of choices

It was very wrong for me, there just isn't a wide enough range of choices.

clickplay2 clickplay2

good idea

but the biggest flaw is level 21. I understand how to beat it, but laptop people can't, so I give it a 4

- Off White - Off White

Nice

I love ambient music that sets a mood and has atmosphere to it. This is a great example of ambient music. My only complaints are the length, and the little distorted sound from the piano, it's irritating after a while.

Or4nges responds:

I know what you mean. But after listening to it over and over, the static kind of faded into the background. I tried fading it out, but the the song felt kind of empty. Sorry, it's gotta stay lol.

As for length, I wasn't really going for a huge piece here. Just wanted to relax and create something soothing.

So it Goes So it Goes

Hmm

This needs work, the beat and the melody don't match at all. If you fix that, I think your song with sound a lot better.

Koontankerish-Blahsturdz-pt1 Koontankerish-Blahsturdz-pt1

Wow

Crazy track, It sounds pretty cool.

MrWAD2 responds:

->>Darkmaster603<<-
THANKS FOR LENDING IT YOUR EARS!! :D

Meow Meow

anime, not my thing.

While I may not be a big fan of anime drawings, this one reminds me of my girlfriends anime art. I like this, I just think you should clean up the lines a little bit.

inti-creater responds: