- Off White - Off White

Nice

I love ambient music that sets a mood and has atmosphere to it. This is a great example of ambient music. My only complaints are the length, and the little distorted sound from the piano, it's irritating after a while.

Or4nges responds:

I know what you mean. But after listening to it over and over, the static kind of faded into the background. I tried fading it out, but the the song felt kind of empty. Sorry, it's gotta stay lol.

As for length, I wasn't really going for a huge piece here. Just wanted to relax and create something soothing.

So it Goes So it Goes

Hmm

This needs work, the beat and the melody don't match at all. If you fix that, I think your song with sound a lot better.

Koontankerish-Blahsturdz-pt1 Koontankerish-Blahsturdz-pt1

Wow

Crazy track, It sounds pretty cool.

MrWAD2 responds:

->>Darkmaster603<<-
THANKS FOR LENDING IT YOUR EARS!! :D

The Sounds of Love The Sounds of Love

I lol'd, then I came...

and then I lol'd again.

Midnight Dub Midnight Dub

interesting

Doesn't sound like anything else in the dubstep section. It sounds pretty mellow, like something you'd just chill out to, almost ambient. Keep up the good work.

patrickliberty responds:

hay thanks dark - and likewise (-_-)

Gears and Saws Gears and Saws

Great

I'm liking this very much. The chord progression reminds me a bit of Muse.

Very nice to hear classical influences in dubstep.

conorstrejcek responds:

Thanks! Muse is one of the big influences on my music, and I love classical music as well - I'm glad to see it showed through in my own music!

Power-socks!! (+18) Power-socks!! (+18)

Nice

It was pretty good, could have used some sound effects. Explosions, gunshots, screaming, fast heavy metal music, etc...

Still, it made me chuckle.

Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ Sonic2BossThemeRemake-MJ

Great

Wow, pretty awesome. I was considering doing this one but how could I compete. The mixing was great as always and it was a really nice rendition. The intro was also pretty funny, great job overall.

Mechanical Test #2 Mechanical Test #2

Great atmopshere

I don't know why both of your tracks are getting such low scores, but they both are great. Might want to switch them over to the ambient genre.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks buddy. Who cares about scores, as if they're going to rule over the world. xD
Haha, ha... ha... ha.
KKS

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

Great stuff

As always, excellent work. You can tell a lot of effort was put into this. Newgrounds composers need to strive for this tier of production more often.

The motif is nice, and like you said it's very dynamic. I was interested throughout the whole piece, and didn't even realize almost 3 minutes went by.

Gravey responds:

Aw shucks bud. Thanks a ton. Your kind words are much appreciated. :-)

-Gravey-