The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

cool!

Hey, thanks for using my music and adding me as a collaborator!

I really enjoyed this game, you did a good job using the madness style with your quickdraw series and using the arrow keys kept me on my toes.

Test Your Lust Test Your Lust

needs a wider range of choices

It was very wrong for me, there just isn't a wide enough range of choices.

clickplay2 clickplay2

good idea

but the biggest flaw is level 21. I understand how to beat it, but laptop people can't, so I give it a 4

Vorago Vorago

well...

I give it points on the gameplay and art (at times, it was just meh...)

The Vioce acting was very...bad. I think it would have sounded better if it was more natural. During the cutscense, I thought I was watching an elementary school play. It could have done without the overacting.

The minigames could have been taken out too, they only detracted form the fun factor.

The lack of plot development was a big problem for me, it seems like you went straight to the supernatural, so there wasn't much to go on to. It's almost like being told the end of a movie before you watch it.

I know the mist was an inspiration for this, but it seems like a watered down version of it, not much originality to it. The only thing that made The Mist a great movie to me was the ending, when they finally escape and then when they run out of gas, the main character ends up having to kill everyone but himself, then when he is the last one alive, help finally arrives. That's what made it a good ending, the tragic and defeated feeling of it.

It seemed kind of rushed to me, like we are just to assume certain things happen. The end was also really disappointing, made me feel like I just wasted time.

All in all, it was just meh.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

good game!

I don't understand why everyone else was complaining about the difficulty, it was fairly easy, I only leveled down once. it was a good game, I like the artwork and the mechanics match CC very well. The only thing I would have liked to see different is the anti-climactic ending.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

good idea

I liked it, but the arrows don't really match the beat of the song. try making the rounds match the songs that are playing

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

it was very fun but

I liked it, but I didn't like that maddox and SBC were in there =/ other then that great game

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

opposite of what the fag before me says.

Don't listen to that fag before me, this is great. Finally, I can kill an emo. What the hell do they have to be all depressed about? "OH NOES my gf just dumped me, I loved her imma cut myself, that'll bring her back to me!" yea, stupid fucks. MCR, FOB, FFAF, BFMV, and flylyff or wtf/e is called sucks ass. If you where a real man, you would just get it over with and cut your head off, then you would be real emo-core.