DOOM The Dramatic Story DOOM The Dramatic Story

Great

Loved the animation, thanks for using my audio :)

The Choice The Choice

Flash Ad

The McDonalds flash ad keeps crashing flash player. I understand it's not your fault that it's crashing but at the same time it's something you've added that makes watching the movie a problem.

I've tried 3 or 4 times and the same ad is getting on my nerves..

Aigis responds:

I blame society.

Personal Call Personal Call

oh god

At first I though the build up was slow, but when he started talking about fellatio I couldn't stop laughing. Great job, you don't see this kind of humor on newgrounds anymore.

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Oh Lawd

I love you.

golfinho responds:

bigt hanks for vote 10!

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

Great!

I don't really understand what these newcomers think they have the right to complain about. Clocks are a vital part of newgrounds history. Newgrounds may not want clocks or locks, but it's a cornerstone in newgrounds history.

As for the animation, I think it was very good. I can't say there is anything wrong with it, and I liked the clock faces. If you couldn't figure out the emotions in the clocks than you are just unimaginative. It was very easy for me to see the emotions in the clocks. People may complain that it's just lazy animation, but I guess if they want to have certain characters in a flash or not, they should jsut make a flash.

th1rt3en responds:

People associate clocks with spam or stupid-funny flashes and they get tired of them. I've seen plenty of quality clock flashes, albeit many still with the stupid-funny subject matter, but quality nonetheless.

C0ND0M $T0R3 C0ND0M $T0R3

lol

pretty good, the voices are all I have to complain about

Stuck! Stuck!

Very fun

I think a lot of people seem to forget about these cute/fun little animations. Reminds me of a darker pixar animation.

Nice selection of music too, especially that darkmaster603 guy :P

CoolDrMoney responds:

Well you made a ver nic song and Im glad I could use it. Fit very well with the sections I wanted em in.

anime munters anime munters

totally gay

but it was funny and good artwork/animation.

: Left In Charge : : Left In Charge :

Alot of things have changed on newgrounds...

but not the foamy toons. They always bring me back to the early days, and they are always entertaining.

Stick Dance 3: M.Jackson Stick Dance 3: M.Jackson

hmm

I give it points soley on the 3d animation, which was awesome. The rest was...well...boring. it was very boring to watch, and I didn't feel compelled to watch it for very long. I did watch it all the way through though, and it was just...ok.

But great job on the 3d part!